Adsense Top

Friday, November 18, 2005

Blog that link to my site 2

This is just an update from my previous post.

A lawyer Miracle8 recommend my blog on her blog Memory Lane on item No 7.

"Old Man" (Note: Not Good Man), a Malaysian living in UK and regular commentator of this blog make some posting on Brain Dancing. Initially I thought he is iomar (I think he is a doctor if not mistaken). But iomar write and said that he is not Old Man but he said my blog is nice.

On 23 October 2005, a Finance Manager also recommend my blog on his blog I've.....seen things .

Tony Pua's blog Education In Malaysia also provided another link from one of his post Universiti Sains Malaysia: Equally Clueless? to one of my article University Sains Malaysia should benchmark against National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan .

Thank you. All of you.


TechnoratiTag:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peter,
Thanks for the link! Looking foward to more informative posts from you. Keep up the good work!
Cheers

Peter said...

Hi Miracle8,

You are wellcome.

Now you know where to read "old man" post!

Why your link come from Sarawak?

Anonymous said...

Hi Peter,
that's because I am from Sarawak :)

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I should clarify. I am a Sarawakian by birth, and I subsequently went to Yuk Choy Ipoh to study. Maybe thats what caused the confusion :P