Adsense Top

Friday, October 28, 2005

" The Apprentice "Vs Local reality show " The Music Executive "



I rarely watch TV. Last Friday, I accidentally found out a local TV reality show model on " The Apprentice " call " The Music Executive " has air on 8TV.

The winner will be employed by...... EMI if not mistaken.

I really enjoy watching " The Apprentice " hosted by Donald Trump. Business skill and competitiveness of Tana and Kendra show on the show.

It is glad that we have our own business TV reality show.

However, I feel that our show is too brief. I cannot see the performance of each contestant.

The most attractive part on " The Apprentice " is board room. Where the loser team leader has to hand pick his team mate that responsible who he think should get fire.

However, on our " The Music Executive " There is no such procedure where contestant have to defend themselves why he or she should not be fire or who should be fire.

Last week, I do not understand why such contestant is fire. No proposal from team mate. No defense. Actually, on the show, I see the losing team which remain 3 person, out of the 3, 2 dislike each other and they accuse each other respectively on TV. The 3rd is being diplomatic by mentioning that the other 2 team mate is good.

When the team lose out. The host want to change the rule that they do not want to follow the previous rule to let the whole team to vote out one of their team mate. Instead, the judges like to select and decide themselves and ........ they choose the diplomatic one!!!!!!

Reason. Unable to fit inside to the whole team!!!! I though the other two dislike each other?

I think there is still much to be improve on our local reality show.

Remember to watch " The Music Executive " tonight 9.30pm on 8TV





TechnoratiTag:

4 comments:

hcfoo said...

I'm a huge fan of reality shows too. I coincidentally watch the show a couple of weeeks ago. I think the show is lack of creativity and does not bring out the talent in the participants. You are right coz the participants do not have the chance to defend themselves. In fact this is the biggest turn off in the show (especially if you have watch a great show like The Apprentice). I don't want to say this but it makes the participants look like idiots.

I think this is another reality show that wish to be like The Apprentice but fail because they are not committed in producing a good show. Too bad... 8tv better stick to singing contest.

cikuism said...

Hi there, I am not really being sticky to TV all the time but mentioning "The Apprentice 3" is really interesting! Kendra is far much more outstanding than anyone...

In short, any local TV shows which idea is never to be creative, I will never watch! That makes my life simpler. (Unless some mind-provoking local film such as 'Sepet' would be put on the TV screen, then that's exceptional)Another news would be : there'll be the "Apprentice in China' next year as Americans do not want it to continue anymore.

Malaysian Idol is another 'bloody' show - this year's contestants' quality are lower if compared to last year...my oh my! 'Malaysians teenagers' chose them, hahaha)

J said...

Heard of the show but never watched it before.
Always forgot the time it's shown.
Lol if I knew earlier, I'll take part in it.
I like "The Apprentice" though.

Unknown said...

I truly enjoyed this awesome post. It was very informative and enjoyable to us. I want to thank you for sharing this post with us.Keep up this great post.



various